Held every July in Redmond, Washington, Potlatch is one of the largest co-ed ultimate tournaments in the world. Now in its 24th year, the event draws teams from across North America (and a few from even farther away) with its potent blend of sun, fun, and ultimate. The tournament always showcases ultimate's unique spirit and some of the sport's most amazing athletes.
What: Potlatch 2013
When: July 5 - July 7, 2013
Where: Redmond, Washington (15 miles east of Seattle)
Who: The Northwest Ultimate Association (a.k.a., DiscNW)
Why: 'Cuz it's so much fun!
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
- February 1: Bid window opens
- February 22: Bid window closes for international teams*
- March 1: International bids awarded*
- April 30: Bid window closes, registration essay due
- May 15: Bids awarded
- May 30: Final payment due, all checks are deposited.
* A limited number of bids will be reserved for teams traveling from outside of North America. In order to be eligible for one of these bids, teams must submit all of their registration materials, including a deposit check, by February 22. Teams from outside of North America who do not submit their bid materials prior to the February 22 deadline will be eligible for a bid within the later bid window timeline.
Please note the following refund policy for teams that drop after May 30.
- 6/1 to 6/16 - Teams that drop during this window forfeit $300 of their registration fee
- 6/17 to 6/23 - Teams that drop during this window forfeit $600 of their registration fee
- 6/24 or later - No refund
This policy may be adjusted (at the TDs' discretion) for teams who are let into the tournament after the normal dates due to being originally waitlisted (and other extenuating circumstances).
Have questions or comments? E-mail the Potlatch Tournament Directors at email@example.com.